Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Use the force Yoda!
That crew there made for one testosterone filled van.

Noway kept looking for the smallest of everything to give to the baby...corn, pumpkin, squash...


Little Punkin'








Castro and his buddy mastering the corn maze.

Friday the kids were out of school so my friend and I took the boys on a little adventure to a pumpkin farm. All 6 boys had a blast. We took on the farms corn maze. We found all 6 clues in the maze which wins you a mini pumpkin, woohoo! Then we shucked some corn with some fun old fashioned contraption that looked like it would take your fingers off if you weren't careful. Good Times for little boys. We had a fun adventure but I must say the best part was the ride over. Overcrowded, full of testosterone, radio blaring Pink's " So What" and all the boys singing along. I hope all of you are having a fun, healthy, happy fall. Love, Melissa


3 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

Where is this pumpkin patch? I don't think I have ever been to one in my life...looks fun though.

Kami said...

Gosh those boys are cute! Wonder who they belong to? Thanks for being my Punkin' patch partner!!! We really rock!!!

Melissa said...

The Pumpkin Patch is in Lomax which is about 40 minutes away, past LaHarpeish? The corn maze was fun. I want to go to the corn maze here at Horn Lodge, it looks fun.

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com