Thursday, October 30, 2008

Isn't She Lovely?



This is Noway and his good buddy. Two boys too smart for their own good. Given the chance they would and could rule the world.
They decided to do something matching this year, OK the two moms said. Little did we know! They looked for matching cheerleader costumes but found nothing, so they decided to be matching fairies. While the other mom and I agreed that it would be very funny, we did not want them to get suspended from school. So, of course we let them be matching brides. Which is so much less controversial! They had a great time, here they are marching in the school parade, not at all embarrassed. It was a proud moment for Dad! The funniest part of the day for me was at the end when Noway said " mom, I shared my make up with B but don't worry I didn't let him use your lipstick I thought that might be a little wierd."
PS--Noway is the shorter of the lovely Brides.

3 comments:

Jared said...

That is two crazy boys! My kids already have a lot of candy!

School party, library party, and a neighborhood shopping center party.

Oh to be back in Kirwood for trick or treating tomorrow. Not this year though!

Kami said...

What can I say, except that I hope the estrogen moment those two had doesn't rub off on my boys!?! I love Noway! He is such a rockin' good time. The most hilarious part was how he just kept adjusting his chest. I guess if you are used to shifting "junk" then the more to shift...the better! Ha ha!

MarciaAnne said...

I enjoyed it, I just wish I had known before trunk or treat that he was going to be a bride.... And I was honored that he asked me there if I would help him with his make up. All the while, assuring me that there was a man in there. I told him it took a real man to pull it off.

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com