Sunday, November 9, 2008

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Twilight

StephenieMeyer.com Twilight Series Twilight

It has finally happened. I am reading a big girl book! Seriously people this is huge! The fact that I am reading anything is amazing. I started my Twilight book today after hearing a few friends going on and on about how great these books were. I have already read 57 pages!
I am in it, I can do this, I am actually excited to read on. If it can happen to me people,
it can happen to you! Happy Reading

2 comments:

Kami said...

Yeah for big girl books! I am really excited that you actually like them!! WAHOO! When you're done with the series I have her other book that she wrote totally unrelated to the "Twilight" series--if you want that! Happy reading!

Melissa said...

I did it!! Woo Hoo. Awesome.
I love it all I have to complain about is that I don't have a copy of the second book yet. I will have to rememdy that by nightfall!
Thanks Kami for telling me about this amazing book.
Did I just read that in 2 days?
Judging by the looks of the house....yes.

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com