Friday, November 21, 2008

Mom's night to Twilight


Thursday night was Twilight night for me and a few of my buddies. We ditched our families for an evening, drove 1 hour to Burlington Iowa to watch the midnight show. The movie was great, not nearly as good as the book, by a long shot but good nevertheless. I am a Twilighter through and through. My friends are scared and Castro keeps telling me "mom, you are not Bella, she's not real." I plowed through all 4 books in the last 11 days. It is all I have done. The house would have crumbled around me and children would have starved had I not had the greatest husband ever. Thanks Mel! (He was just so glad to see me reading anything after 14 years of never picking up a book!) Best books I ever read! hee hee

Thanks girls for a fun night of just being us. I felt young again for one night! I won't soon forget it, lots of good laughs as we pull up rockin' the gold minivan.....standing in the long line, freezing next to all the tweenie boppers. Good Times!! Thanks

1 comment:

Kami said...

I think this is my new favorite picture of me!!! Oh yeah, and ya'll look cute too. SEriously! I look HOT! Wahoo! It's probably because my buttocks is hiding behind the couch...but still! I had a great night. The laughing in the awesome minivan was the best AND there's nothing I LOVE more than discussing books. Thanks ladies!!

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com