Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks Marcia


I loaned my friend my camera flash this weekend and she got me this for a thank you gift.
SWEET! Thanks Marcia!!! You can borrow my flash anytime. It's the little things people.
Let me catch some of you up...I am a lotionaholic and this "is my favorite brand of heroin." I put lotion on all day long, over and over again. So last week I was at Ace Hardware and the cute young lad working said "OMG do you smell that?" To which Kami and I were panicked like, is it a fire? " Do you smell that, It smells like cinnamon, and vanilla" Kami says "Oh that would be her" He looks at me like he might jump over the counter and says " you smell delicious!" FUNNY! I now love my delicious lotion even more. Yesturday I subbed at the school and all the kids had to come to me to staple their wreaths. Suddenly they were all surrounding me saying "you smell yummy, Mrs. Blasi" LOVE IT. I hope all of you smell deliciously, yummy this holiday season. I know I will! I bought myself 4 large bottles of love. That should last me til Spring....UHOH you can only buy it October thru December. Houston, we have a problem!

2 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

You are very welcome! And thanks to you for letting me borrow the flash!

JASON YORK said...

Hey woman! I was gonna tell you that you cannot find that lotion anywhere right now. Its catching on!!

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com