Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My First Gingerbread House


So I finally built my first gingerbread house. I just want to say that the Grand Champion Food Network Bobby Flay Throwdown Gingerbread Queen lives in our town and I suddenly have a whole new respect for what she does.
I was so stressed out. Where should this go, this is the wrong shape, it has a crack, there are too many candies to choose from and not enough.
I am recommending that if you have OCD you not try to build one of these houses of horror. FYI
At least the boys thought my house was cool. That being said I did have a great time laughing it up with all the sister at church. It's always a good night when I laugh till I ugly cry.

No comments:

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com