Sunday, March 1, 2009

St. Baldricks Day 2008






















Ezra has a very good friend in second grade that has cancer. His name is Shaymus Guinn. Our family has been selling t-shirts to raise money for their medical bills. I was invited to sell shirts today at WIU at the St. Baldricks Day event. St. Baldricks is a fund raiser for children's cancer. I am so proud of both Noah and Ezra for shaving their heads today. Ezra said it made him feel really good inside. The big guy is one of our golfers. In total I am guessing they shaved 200 people including a few girls! It was a great day. Ezra says it is going to be a tradition.

5 comments:

Kami said...

Way to go Blasi boys! I am so proud of you guys. You really are the best of kids! Thanks for being such outstanding examples to my boys!!

Blake and Audra said...

That is the coolest thing. You have some good kids Melissa!

MarciaAnne said...

I i had wigs to wear after a week or so of it, I would think about being willing to do it. Way to go boys!

ps- I have 73 boxtops for Castro. I seem to have misplaced 6 of them, or it would be 79. Just let me know when collection time is again.

Kami said...

Dude...one word: UPDATE. ::sheesh::

tedlepetit said...

Your boys had done such a great thing for those who have cancer! And also I think you should put Noah's bald picture into The Cute Kid contest, he looks so sweet and calm in that picture.

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com