Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Castro's Pancake Dinner


Can I just say that I love my boys! Castro surprised the family last night with a pancake dinner. I was on the computer taking way too long to cook dinner obviously so he took it upon himself. He came to the computer and informed me it was time to eat. What?? I went to the kitchen and oh my goodness wow! Castro had made batter, hooked up the griddle and went to town making some of the best looking pancakes I have ever seen. We were all very proud of him and pleased with his service. We all enjoyed a great pancake Dinner. Thank you Castro.

3 comments:

Kami said...

Castro rocks! Tell him that Parker needs cooking lessons....anytime! Thanks for this morning. Klarke, believe it or not, can't stop talking about it! It was a surprise that he says "Was all for me!" He said that Parker "Gots to try it!" You are an awesome friend! Thanks for thinking of us!

Kristin said...

I'm glad you left a comment that led me to your blog - it will be fun to see what your family is up to!

MarciaAnne said...

SO, we had the elders over for supper, and they mentioned Hot Guy Friday.... No one called me, I am sad-ish. Then Jacob reminded me that I was working today. So I guess we are good. Walking on Monday?

BYU Vocal Point

BYU Vocal Point
August 2008

Summit Champs 2008

Summit Champs 2008
My Big Boys

Wisconsin fun in the sun.

Wisconsin fun in the sun.
Door County

Moab

Moab
July 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School
Yoda, Noway and Castro 2008

We take our wars seriously!

We take our wars seriously!

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

Castro is the sniper who hides out in the deer stand.

This quote is for the ladies out there...FIND YOUR VOICE!

Webfetti.com